A new job title always means no time in the kitchen.
Thankfully, this weekend involves no plans other than cleaning my disaster of a house and playing in my sadly neglected kitchen! To kick the weekend off on a healthy foot, here is a recipe for Protein Pancakes topped with Sugar-Free Roasted Berries! Start with my basic protein pancake recipe, found here, and top with warm roasted berries. Happy Saturday!
Sugar-Free Oven Roasted Berries
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- 3 Strawberries, sliced into thirds
- 2 Tbsp Blueberries
- 4 drops Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the berries and stevia in a small, oven-safe glass bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Roast 10-15 minutes until berries are soft and their juices are bubbling.