Ah, Monday… We meet again.
Let’s get this week started off slow and simple with a hearty, delicious bowl of Gluten-Free Blueberry Oatmeal featuring my current favorite mix-ins.
Blueberry Chia Oatmeal
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2/3 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Organic Frozen Blueberries
- dash of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Place water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add oats, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat, eat, and Carpe Diem!
In other news, GF Guy is visiting for the next 2 weeks! What a lucky girl I am! We have already painted the town red, hitting our favorite local restaurants, farmer’s markets, and even taking in a baseball game. Get ready for loads of new recipes. GF Guy brought my culinary inspiration back!