Who doesn’t love a good popsicle?
It all started with this recipe from the blog Maid In Alaska. I found it on Pinterest and have been meaning to make it for a few months. I finally got around to it this past weekend.
I tweeked it ever so slightly by using Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia and omitting the Vanilla Extract. My overall impression was that they were a little icy for my personal preference, but still yummy. They certainly did the trick of curbing my sweet tooth!
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 tsp Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 3-5 hours.