We have been having crazy snow storms here in Colorado! It is so much fun!!!
GF Guy and I haven’t been shrinking violets and hunkering down inside to wait out the storm. No sir! Instead, we went to the ballet last night and took Dickens out for a romp in the snow this afternoon. He LOVES the snow!
After all that running around, we tumbled back into the house in search of a sweet treat. I pulled a few ingredients out of the cupboard and set to work making one of our favorite cookies. This recipe only calls for 3 ingredients, but tastes like a million bucks! It is just the thing to enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa on a cold, winter day!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Sugar, plus 1/4 cup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. (375 degrees for high altitude)
- In a bowl, combine 1 egg, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until smooth.
- Form dough into ping-pong size balls and roll each ball in the extra 1/4 cup sugar.
- Place dough balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 9 minutes.
- Cool 3 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.