Bear with me. I know these last two recipe photos have been rough. I blame bad lighting, the late hour, and extreme hunger. Never mess with a hungry girl!
Okay, now that the apology is out of the way, we can move on to the recipe.
The second installment to our Football Pizza Party is a variation on one of GF Guy’s favorite things, Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This bar food classic, has been transformed into a delicious pizza recipe that gives new meaning to enjoying your vegetables! Made super simple, with the use of pre-made gluten-free pizza crust, this pizza can be on the table before you can say “hut”!
Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
- 1 Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 4 oz Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 7 oz Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Chopped Frozen Spinach, defrosted & drained
- Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, & pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the artichoke hearts & spinach, until evenly distributed.
- Spread mixture in an even layer over the pizza crust.
- Top with Daiya Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.