Because of that whole “gluten-free thing”, I can’t go out to eat like a normal person when traveling for work. Instead, I go to a grocery store and scavange around until I find something that sounds appetizing. Tonight, I wanted spaghetti. Kind of a tall order when you don’t have a kitchen, but I knew exactly what to do. Get ready… I’m about to reveal one of my Road Food Recipes!
Road Food Spaghetti
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- 1 pkg House Foods Tofu Shirtaki Noodles, drained and rinsed very well
- 1/2 cup gluten-free Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 a bag of Mixed Broccoli & Cauliflower, steamed in the bag
- Pierce vegetable bag with a fork and cook in the microwave 3-4 minutes, until tender.
- Pour marinara sauce into a microwave safe bowl, cover, and heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, until hot.
Add Shirtaki Noodles and steamed vegetables to the bowl of warm marinara sauce, stir, and enjoy!