Enjoy Life is a Gluten-Free, Allergy-Friendly company based out of Illinois. Their products are completely gluten-free and free of all the top 8 allergens:
I have long been a fan of the Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips.
They taste delicious, and their miniature size allows them to spread out more in baked goods ensuring more chocolate per bite! I am also a huge fan of the Enjoy Life Perky’s Crunch Flax Cereal.
Sprinkled on top of a bowl of pumpkin puree… heaven, my friends… pure heaven! But, I digress….
Enjoy Life recently released a line of Crunchy Cookies (Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, Sugar Crisp, & Vanilla Honey Graham),
- 1 box Bloomfield Farms Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks, melted
- 3/4 cup Water
- 5 oz Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
- 1 Tblsp dairy-free Chocolate Hazelnut Spread ( I used Rawtella)
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 5-6 tsp Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, melted Earth Balance, & water.
- Slowly stir in cake mix and chocolate mega chunks until just combined. Do NOT over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake 45 minutes, until done.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Turn cake out of pan onto a cooling rack and drizzle with chocolate hazelnut glaze.
- Cool completely before serving.