I LOVE BBQ!
I ALSO LOVE TOFU!
Is that weird? Seriously, I crave plain tofu straight out of the package, a la this lovely lady. I wanted to try something different, though. The other night, I was in the mood for my two loves, tofu & BBQ sauce. I decided to combine them to create a simple baked tofu entree. The preparation is so simple, I’m not even sure it can be deemed a recipe, but that doesn’t matter! It CAN be deemed delicious! In our household, THAT is what counts! Serve alongside Sherried Spinach (recipe to come tomorrow) & Roasted Kabocha Squash & you have a down home Vegan BBQ in no time flat!
BBQ Baked Tofu
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 pkg. Nasoya Super Firm Cubed Tofu
- Drain tofu and toss together with BBQ Sauce.
- Allow to marinate 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place marinated tofu on a lined baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes.