Today we are going to spend some time giving a little link lovin’ to what’s hot in my little corner of the world this week!
- White Peppercorn Biscuits from Sassy Kitchen.– These look like heaven! Hopefully, I will have the chance to make them for my Aunt’s 60th Birthday this weekend.
- Check out Collected, a blog about all things creative and beautiful, for a daily dose of creative inspiration!
- The Sparkle Nail Polish Collection by OPI.- Sparkle-licious is my FAV! How can you not want to put on cute clothes and run around when you have sparkles on your nails? (I’m such a girl!)
- Lastly, GF Guy’s show, Rock of Ages, was on Lopez Tonight a few days ago! They did awesome, and I am super proud of all of them! Follow this link to watch their performance.
So, what are your plans for this weekend?
We are celebrating my Aunt’s 60th birthday with a huge bash. I have big plans to make pulled pork, greens, & a GF/DF Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake! (recipe to follow if it is a success!)
- Do you have any fun/exciting plans?
- What’s hot in your corner of the world this week?