Who says Cranberries are just for Thanksgiving?
Who still has leftover Cranberry Sauce?
Waste not, want not and tackle your holiday baking in one fell swoop!
Cranberries are naturally the perfect color for the holidays. Which is of utmost importance to a “girly-girl” like myself! They are also powerful, antioxidant packed super-berries with health benefits to boot!
This holiday season, consider making these gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free Cranberry Jam Dots! They are made with a GF Cookie Mix by Namaste Foods for convenience, BUT… trust me, Santa will never know they came from a box!
Cranberry Jam Dots
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free)
2 large, organic Eggs
– 1/2 cup Oil
– 2 Tblsp Water
– 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
– 1tsp ground Cinnamon
– 1 14oz can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce (or leftover Cranberry Sauce)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and water.
3. Ad the dry ingredients and stir until well combined, mixture will seem a bit dry.
4. Roll dough into tablespoon size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
6. Place about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce in each indentation.
7. Bake about 13 minutes until set and light gold in color.
8. Allow to cool on a wire baking rack.