|I couldn’t get the cute picture of GF Guy and myself to upload. Instead you must be subjected to crazy me, Snoopy, Tami, and Charlie Brown! By the way, the crazed look on my face is panic as Snoopy knocks me over! HAHAHA!|
|Nick Lachey, his girlfriend (Vanessa Minnillo), and “Martin von Colt” backstage after Rock of Ages.|
Martin is a prop from the show who looks disturbingly real. It has become something of a cast joke to put his in random places and take photos of him. He’s like a 3-D “Flat Stanley”!
|Here is Martin riding a stuffed Llama…. SEE WHAT I MEAN?! Creepy and weird baby….|
I arrived home at about 1:30AM too pooped to unpack. Yesterday, was more of a fog than anything else. I don’t operate well on 4 hours of sleep! However, there were 2 shining moments amidst yesterday’s fog. GF Guy sent me some gorgeous sunflowers in a cute pumpkin vase, and my Fairy Blog-Mother sent me an entire case of organic pumpkin puree! (Seriously, everyone needs a fairy blog-mother like mine! She is wonderful!) I chose to go to bed early and awoke today feeling refreshed and back to my old self!
It wasn’t even 7:00AM before I found myself in the kitchen whipping up a batch of muffins, courtesy of my fairy blog-mother. These bad boys are my new favorite breakfast. The are a combination of my Comfort Muffins and Pumpkin Spice Comfort Muffins. This time, though, I channeled Amy of Simply Sugar & Gluten Free! Enjoy! (I just realized I forgot to take pictures…. sorry! They look very similar to the above mentioned muffins.)
- 2 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 Tblsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Vanilla Hemp Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- 1/3 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- Spoon evenly into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake 12-13 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool before eating for best flavor.
- What is your current favorite breakfast?
- Do you go through food phases, like seasons?
- What was your favorite “boy band” growing up?