I am supremely blessed. Do you ever have that realization? I am sitting in my new home, with an amazing loving husband who spoils me to distraction, an adorable puppy who adores me back… I have an amazing family, both my side and my husband’s. I love my job and am passionate about what I do. I have started singing again. I have started taking ballet again. Life is a beautiful thing. It’s about time I started embracing it again!
That being said, since I haven’t been cooking anything new and exciting at home lately, I am going to share the recipes I have been creating at work for Tasty Tuesday/Foodie Friday! This recipe will change your perception of pasta salad forever! It is absolutely delicious. Make sure you use good quality Greek Kalamata Olives. They make all the difference.
Perfect Pasta Salad
– 3/4 lb Gluten Free Pasta Spirals (I like Deboles Rice Spirals with Golden Flax)
– 3/4 lb Sunergia Soyfoods Mediterranean Herb Soy Feta Cheese
– 1/4 c Red Onion, mined
– 1/2 c Sundried Tomatoes packed in Oil, drained and chopped
– 1 c pitted Kalamata Olives, drained
– 3 c fresh Sorrel (or Baby Spinach)
– 1 clove Garlic, minced
– 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
– 3/4 tsp Black Pepper
– 3 Tblsp Red Wine Vinegar
– 1/2 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Add soy feta cheese, onion, sundried tomatoes, olives, and sorrel.
- In a small container with a lid, combine all dressing ingredients and shake until well blended.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature.