Guess what? I got an award! Gluten Hates Me, but I’m Surviving bestowed this honor on my little blog. The catch? I have to list 7 random facts about myself. Get ready for it!
1) Trail Mix completely grosses me out. I mean, the thought of it full on activates my gag reflex.
2) I hate even numbers. I set all timers and alarms oddly. (11:57, 2:01, etc….)
3) I have 4 siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother.
4) In high school, I ate fast food at least 4 times a week. (Sacrilege, right?)
5) GF Guy proposed to me atop an ancient Mayan temple in Cancun.
6) I lived in Bermuda for 3 years.
7) The first time I cooked a frozen pizza (I was 17), I thought the cardboard bottom was a disposable pan and started a fire in the kitchen!
Were you surprised by anything?