I have been given my first EVER Blog Award! Amy, of Simply Sugar and Gluten Free, gave me the “One Lovely Blog” Award.
It is a “pass-it-along” award that is passed along to 13 bloggers who have touched your life in some way. Amy’s blog is full of delicious recipes that constantly inspire me. I was honored to find she read and enjoyed my blog. I often wonder if people get anything out of my blog. I write it to inspire people, to give people hope that their culinary lives are not limited by food allergies and intolerances. Instead, their culinary lives are just beginning! I would like to pass this award on to 13 amazing people who have inspired, taught, and brought me joy throughout my journey as a Gluten Free Gidget.
1) Karina of Karina’s Kitchen– The Gluten Free Goddess gave me the tools and courage to begin my gluten free culinary journey towards healing. I will be forever grateful for her guidance and inspiration. Thank you Karina. You helped me become me again.
2) Jenna of Eat Live Run– Jenna’s openness and candor inspire me in my writing. Her strength never ceases to amaze me. Thank you Jenna for sharing your life and dreams.
3) Ash of Dancing Through Life– Ash’s fearless approach to life inspires me. Though she must maintain a gluten free diet, she never shies away from food related events. She truly lives her life. Thank you Ash for your zest for life.
4) Jenny of Peanut Butter and Jenny– Jenny is the sweetest, craziest, peanut butter lovin’ girl I have ever met. She never fails to make me laugh. Thank you Jenny for your joy and crazy sense of humor.
5) Liz of VeggieGirl– Liz’s blog was one of the first I started reading. She cares deeply for her friends and family and would bend over backwards to help any friend in need. Thank you Liz for being one of the rare few who is true to themselves and their loved ones, no matter what.
6) Emily of Curly Top– Em is a quirky, neat freak like myself. I like to think we bonded because somehow we subconsciously recognized each other as former ballerinas! Thank Em for always responding to my random tech questions and making me smile.
7) Lauren of Ginger Is The New Pink– Lauren is a sweetheart with the cutest little pug in the blog world! She is constantly trying new foods and experimenting with flavors. Thank you Lauren for your happy, pink, pug-filled blog. You brighten my day!
8)Shelby of La Belle Vegan– Shelby is a yoga lovin’, adventurous foodie. She constantly inspires me with her crazy salad and oatmeal concoctions. Thank you Shelby for introducing me to the goodness that is BBQ sauce “salad dressing”!
9) Kelly of The Spunky Coconut– I was recently introduced to Kelly’s blog through one of my readers. Her recipes are unbelievable delicious and easy. Thank you Kelly for helping me on my quest to make Gluten Free Dairy Free Ice Cream.
10) Gliding Calm– GC is a down to earth, earth angel. Her meals are always loaded with fresh, homegrown veggies and crazy Asian ingredients. GC’s healthy approach to food is something I hope to emulate to my readers. Thank you GC for being an inspiration.
11) Gena of Choosing Raw– I am not, by any means, a raw foodist. However, Gena’s blog approaches the raw lifestyle in such an accessible way. She has inspired me to try new foods and even raw foods. Her knowledge of fruits and vegetables and their nutritional values keeps her readers learning. Thank you Gena for teaching me so much. I can’t wait to continue my education.
12) Elana of Elana’s Pantry– Elana is a mother, chef, and master of all things Almond. Her beautiful blog inspires me every time I read it. Her healthy baked goods and luscious entrees are something I aspire to create one day. Thank you Elana for being my “Kitchen Idol”!
13) Heather of Heather Eats Almond Butter– Heather is the writer of one of the most illuminating blogs I read. I mean, who else would create something as crazy as “Oat-gurt”? Her approach to diet and health are remarkably relaxed and accessible. Thank you Heather for always answering my questions and inspiring me to eat crazy things.
These blogs have inspired me. I can’t wait to see who inspires them!